We want your child to experience a warm, accepting and secure environment.
To do this we offer:
- an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic teaching team
- a commitment to providing a nurturing environment that gives your child a great first step in to school life
- up to date junior classrooms that reflect children's learning and powerful experiences to engage and enthuse our learners.
- small class numbers allowing quality student teacher relationships and interactions, and a strong emphasis on building foundation in literacy and numeracy
- Support networks to ensure that each child’s learning and behavioural needs and strengths are being met
- An ‘open door’ – we want you to feel included in our learning programmes and feel confident about coming to talk about your child with us
- Sound field technology in our junior classrooms - clarifies the teachers' voice and ensures students can hear to learn
- Large TV-style computers for learning in each junior classroom + access to a range of eLearning technologies.
Make an appointment anytime to see our junior classrooms and receive our
"Starting School" information booklet